Over the last decade, ISO 27001 has evolved into a globally recognized standard for information security. It contains the requirements for implementing an information security management system (ISMS in short).
ISO 27001 can be applied to organizations of all sizes, from sole proprietors to large enterprises.
Implementing an ISMS makes sure your organization has a clear understanding about the key assets, the risks they are exposed to, and the controls necessary to protect them.
This will immediately bring certain advantages, such as
- Improving your cyber security resilience
- Reducing the risk of a data breach
Furthermore, ISO 27001 can be used to comply to regulations or directives, including
- GDPR (EU)
- NIS 2.0 (EU)
- IT Security Act 2.0 (DE)
- C5 / Cloud Computing Compliance Criteria Catalogue (DE)
- VDA TISAX (DE)
- Cyber Fundamentals (BE)
- Cyber Essentials (UK)
- HIPAA (US)
- CCPA (US/CA)
While a formal certification may not always be required, it will bring you additional benefits, like
- Increasing your credibility
- Building stakeholder trust
- Satisfying customer requirements
How can we help?
Since the launch in 2018, we have helped more than a thousand organizations all over the world improving their cybersecurity posture, preventing data breaches and building stakeholder trust – all at the same time.
Frequently asked questions
- Confluence or Microsoft 365?
- Can I migrate from Confluence to Microsoft 365?
- How do I update from ISO 27001:2013 to ISO 27001:2022?
- How much time does it take to implement ISO 27001?
- How much does an ISO 27001 certification cost?
- What is the difference between ISO 27001 and SOC 2?
- Can we use Instant 27001 in all our subsidiaries?
- Do you support multi-site certification?
- How does the money back guarantee work?
- How can I become a partner?