NEN 7510 is a Dutch standard for information security, specifically developed for the healthcare industry. It is based on ISO 27001:2013 and bears great resemblances. The standard contains 32 prescribed implementations for existing ISO 27001 controls, as well as 3 new ones.
As the prescribed implementations still comply to ISO 27001, one can maintain one Information Security Management System (ISMS) for both standards at the same time.
NEN 7510 is relevant for all (international) organizations that are active in the (Dutch) healthcare industry
This add-on contains all 35 NEN 7510-specific controls, together with instructions how to implement them and samples.
If you don’t yet own the NEN 7510:2017 standard, get your licensed copy here (for free!).
Instant 27001 add ons can be installed by importing them and subsequently merging them with the existing content. Instructions to do so are included. Alternatively, you can let us do the work for you!
- Contain instructions how to update an existing ISO 27001:2013 implementation to comply to NEN 7510:2017
- Implementation guidelines for all 35 extra requirements that NEN 7510:2017 imposes to the Annex A controls (A.5 to A.18)
- For each control the extra impact is indicated, as compared to ISO 27001:2013
- Composed controls have been split, to comply with new NEN guidelines
- Contains a new Statement of Applicability, which combines both ISO 27001 and NEN 7510-controls
- While the NEN 7510 standard is in Dutch, the instructions and samples in this product are English
- Designed to be used with Instant 27001
- NEN 7510 add-on: € 995 (for existing Instant 27001 clients)
- Instant 27001 + NEN 7510 add-on: € 2990
Depending on your location, local taxes may apply (read more).