Jira is a popular ticketing system that is often used in service desks (Jira Service Management) or software development (Jira Software). It has also proven to be a great way of automating tedious ISMS tasks.
The Jira add-on provides automation, insight and workflow for common ISMS tasks
This add-on can be used in conjunction with Instant 27001 and is compatible with all cloud versions of Jira (Jira Free, Jira Core, Jira Service Management, Jira Agile and Jira Software).
- Creates a new Jira environment with three projects
- Each project contains customized item types, workflows and boards to ensure optimal compliance with ISO 27001
- Record incidents (A.16.1.x) and non-conformities (clause 10.1)
- Track changes (A.12.1.2) and improvements (clause 10.2)
- Schedule recurring monitoring items (clause 9.1) and operational tasks (8.1)
- Reference Confluence pages from Jira items
- Reference or create Jira items from Confluence pages
- Embed Jira reports on Confluence pages
Due to design limitation, it is not possible to import separate Jira projects into an existing Jira instance, as importing a Jira backup will overwrite any existing projects.
As a workaround, you can create a (temporary) new Jira instance and use a third party tool (Jira Project Configurator by Adaptavist) to migrate the projects to your existing site.
- Jira add-on: € 995 (for existing Instant 27001 clients)
- Instant 27001 + Jira add-on: € 2990
Depending on your location, local taxes may apply (read more).