ISO 13485:2016 defines a Quality Management System (QMS) for Medical Devices, to ensure an organization sets their own quality standards, taking patient risk into account.
The ISO 13485 (CE) add-on is relevant for organizations who develop medical devices, apps or platforms
ISO 13485 combines the quality management aspects ISO 9001:2015 with the information security risk management aspect of ISO 27001:2013, so it is possible to become certified for three standards in one go!
- Contains instructions how to update an existing ISO 27001:2013 + ISO 9001:2015 implementation to comply to ISO 13485:2016
- Existing ISO 27001 / ISO 9001 clauses are reused where possible
- As the numbering of chapters in ISO 13485:2016 does not match that of the current high level structure, a useful mapping table is included
- 7 extra clauses unique to ISO 13485 (4.2.2, 4.2.3, 7.5.2 thru 7.5.5 and 7.5.7) are added
- For each of these, the impact is indicated as compared to ISO 27001:2013 + ISO 9001:2015
- Implementation instructions and sample documents are included
Instant 27001 add ons can be installed by importing them and subsequently merging them with the existing content. Instructions to do so are included. Alternatively, you can let us do the work for you!
- ISO 13485 add-on: € 495 (for existing Instant 27001 clients)
- Instant 27001 + ISO 9001 add-on + ISO 13485 add-on: € 3485
Prices do not include local taxes (read more).