As required by clause 9.2 of ISO 27001, performing an internal audit is one of the milestones to become ISO certified. During an internal audit, the auditor will check whether your ISMS is implemented according to specifications and provide helpful suggestions for improvement
If you do not have a someone available to perform this task, we can help! We have a network of consultants, experienced with Instant 27001, to ensure the audit can be done in the most effective way.
- We only work with highly qualified and certified auditors
- You can supply us with your own internal audit plan or have us draw one up for you
- The internal audit will be performed using remote auditing techniques (such as Google Meet, Microsoft Teams or Zoom)
- The internal audit will take one full day, or can be split into two half days
- The report will be created in your ISMS
- Found non-conformities will be added to your ISMS as well
- Free follow-up: the auditor will check how you have (planned to) fix the non-conformities
This offering is available to all new and existing clients of Instant 27001!
- Internal audit + follow-up: € 1500
Depending on your location, local taxes may apply (read more).