As required by clause 9.2 of ISO 27001, performing an internal audit is one of the hurdles to cross in becoming ISO certified. During an internal audit, the auditor will check whether your ISMS is implemented according to specifications and provide helpful suggestions for improvement
If you do not have a someone available to perform this task, we can help! We have a network of consultants, experienced with Instant 27001, to ensure the audit can be done in the most efficient way.
- We only work with highly qualified and certified auditors
- You can supply us with your own internal audit plan or have us draw one up for you
- The internal audit will be performed using remote auditing techniques (such as Google Meet, Microsoft Teams or Zoom)
- The internal audit will take one full day, or can be split into two half days
- The report will be created in your ISMS
This offering is available to all new and existing clients of Instant 27001!
- Internal audit + reporting: € 1750
Partners may offer similar services with different pricing, following local market conditions.
Depending on your location, local taxes may apply (read more).