Jira is a popular ticketing system that is often used in organizations with a strong focus on IT service management or software development. It has also proven to be a great way of administering your ISMS artifacts, such as incidents, non-conformities, changes and (recurring) tasks.
The Jira Companion provides a ready-to-run Jira implementation that fully aligns with Instant 27001
This add-on is compatible with all cloud versions of Jira (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Jira Work Management). Instructions are provided to install in either a new or an existing Jira instance.
- Clean configuration that contains three separate projects (Incidents, Changes and Monitoring)
- Each project contains customized item types, workflows and boards to ensure optimal compliance with ISO 27001
- Record incidents (A.16.1.x) and non-conformities (clause 10.1)
- Track changes (A.12.1.2) and improvements (clause 10.2)
- Schedule recurring monitoring items (clause 9.1) and operational tasks (8.1)
- Reference Confluence pages from Jira items
- Reference or create Jira items from Confluence pages
- Embed Jira reports on Confluence pages
All prices are excluding applicable taxes (read more)