ISO 9001 defines a quality management system (QMS) to ensure an organization sets their own quality standards and adheres to them.
The ISO 9001 add-on is relevant for organizations where these quality standards are imposed on IT services (such as software development or hosting)
Because this standard uses the same high level structure (Annex L) as ISO 27001, it is possible to integrate it into Instant 27001 seamlessly. This way you can implement and maintain multiple standards in one go!
- Contains instructions how to update an existing ISO 27001 implementation to comply to ISO 9001
- Existing ISO 27001 clauses are reused where possible
- 25 extra clauses unique to ISO 9001 (6.1.2, 8.2 thru 8.7 and 9.1.2) are added
- For each of these, the impact is indicated, as compared to ISO 27001
- Implementation instructions and sample documents are included
All prices are excluding applicable taxes (read more)