Next to ISO 27001, ISO has developed much more standards. Who hasn’t heard of ISO 9001, the mother of all management systems? Did you know that most of these management systems share the same structure (clauses 4 thru 10), and as a result, they can be seamlessly integrated with ISO 27001?
We have developed add-ons for Instant 27001 that help you implement multiple standards in one go. Each add-on only contains the extra bits and pieces necessary, as compared to the already existing content for ISO 27001.
Think if the competitive advantages of gaining an extra certificate with just a few more days of work!
Currently, we offer the following add-ons:
- ISO 9001 (Quality management)
- ISO 13485 (Quality management for medical devices / CE / MDR)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental management)
- ISO 20000-1 (Service management)
- ISO 22301 (Business continuity management
- ISO 27017 (Provision and use of cloud services)
- ISO 27018 (Privacy in the cloud)
- ISO 27701 (Privacy information management / GDPR)
- ISO 45001 (Occupational health management)
- BIO (Baseline informatiebeveiliging overheid, a Dutch addition to ISO 27001)
- NEN 7510 (Information security in healthcare, a Dutch version of ISO 27799)
- MedMij (Additional requirements for admittance to MedMij scheme)
- HDS 1.1 (A combination of ISO 20000-1 and 27018, mandatory for healthcare service providers in France)
Along with a range of add-ons, we also offer the Jira Companion to help you administer all your ISMS artifacts from a ready-to-run Jira instance!