ISO 20000-1 defines a Service Management System (SMS) to ensure an organization is fully in control of their service offerings.
The ISO 20000-1 add-on can be used by service providers of any kind, including SaaS, PaaS or IaaS providers
Because this standard uses the same high level structure (Annex L) as ISO 27001, it is possible to integrate it into Instant 27001 seamlessly. This way you can implement and maintain multiple standards in one go!
- Contains instructions how to update an existing ISO 27001 implementation to comply to ISO 20000-1
- Existing ISO 27001 clauses are reused where possible
- 26 extra clauses unique to ISO 20000-1 (8.2 thru 8.5, 9.3 and 9.4) are added
- For each of these, the impact is indicated, as compared to ISO 27001
- Implementation instructions and sample documents are included
Excluding applicable taxes (read more)