ISO 14001 defines an environmental management system (EMS) to ensure an organization sets their own goals towards lowering their ecological footprint – and adheres to them.
The ISO 14001 add-on is relevant for (IT) service providers looking to lower their ecological footprint
Because this standard uses the same high level structure (Annex L) as ISO 27001, it is possible to integrate it into Instant 27001 seamlessly. This way you can implement and maintain multiple standards in one go!
- Contains instructions how to update an existing ISO 27001 implementation to comply to ISO 14001
- Existing ISO 27001 clauses are reused where possible
- 7 extra clauses unique to ISO 14001 (6.1.1 thru 6.1.4, 8.2, 9.1.2, 9.3) are added
- For each of these, the impact is indicated, as compared to ISO 27001
- Implementation instructions and sample documents are included
Instant 27001 add ons can be installed by importing them and subsequently merging them with the existing content. Instructions to do so are included. Alternatively, you can let us do the work for you!
- ISO 9001 add-on: € 495 (for existing Instant 27001 clients)
- Instant 27001 + ISO 14001 add-on: € 2490
Depending on your location, local taxes may apply (read more).