ISO 45001 defines an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system (OHSMS) to ensure an organization adheres to relevant health and safety regulations, gains control over health and safety hazards and set goals towards creating a healthy work space (e.g. with regards to ergonomics, equality, inclusiveness, sexual harassment or bullying).
ISO 45001 was released in 2018 as a successor to OHSAS 18001.
The ISO 45001 add-on is relevant for (IT) service providers seeking external validation for occupational health and safety practices
Because this standard uses the same high level structure (Annex L) as ISO 27001, it is possible to integrate it into Instant 27001 seamlessly. This way you can implement and maintain multiple standards in one go!
- Contains instructions how to update an existing ISO 27001 implementation to comply to ISO 45001
- Existing ISO 27001 clauses are reused where possible
- 11 extra clauses unique to ISO 45001 (5.4, 6.1.2 thru 6.1.4, 8.1 thru 8.2, 9.1.2 and 9.3) are added
- For each of these, the impact is indicated, as compared to ISO 27001
- Implementation instructions and sample documents are included
Add-ons are delivered as a separate Confluence space backup. They can be merged into Instant 27001 using the provided instructions.
- ISO 45001 add-on: € 495 (for existing Instant 27001 clients)
Excluding applicable taxes (read more)