Instant 27001 for Confluence is delivered as a space backup, ready to be imported in your own Atlassian site. If you are not already using Confluence, these are the options to get you started:
The easiest way to get started is the free version. While it offers most of features of the Standard (paid) version, it lacks the possibility to define permissions on space level. This means that users have either no, or admin access to the spaces (although we will provide you with 2 options to work around this).
If you will use Confluence only for Instant 27001, this might be acceptable. And it is always possible to upgrade to the Standard version later.
The Standard version has a few advantages over the Free version:
- Access to Atlassian Support
- More flexibility in configuring permissions
- The option to select the geographic location ↗️ of your data
- The option to rename your instance (company1.atlassian.net to company2.atlassian.net)
- Support for custom domains (isms.acme.com instead of acme.atlassian.net) (expected in 2023 ↗️)
You will be billed monthly based on the amount of active users, at $5,75 per month ↗️.
For a full overview of all versions and features, and to order them, click here ↗️.
Server and Data center
As of Februari 2021, Atlassian is not selling new Server licenses anymore (view official statement ↗️). Installed instances will continue to receive updates until Februari 2024.
Instant 27001 content will work in Server/Data center without problems.